Forklift Licence Option 1
1 Day Forklift Operator Training Course Outline
Full-day formal training covering:
- Plan work
- Conduct routine checks
- Shift load
- Shut down and secure forklift
- Complete revision exercises and work book
Applicant is attending as an experienced, not-licensed operator. The practical evaluation is completed by one of our experienced assessors. Any skills short-fall or gaps identified can be addressed with “gap training” to prepare the applicant for the license assessment skills requirements.
Requirements of practical experience (may include):
- Student has current overseas forklift licence;
- Student has completed formal training with a certified RTO and can provide the training plan and a completed verified logbook;
- Student can get a letter of support (3rd party) e.g. current or recent employer documenting all evidence that will need to be assessed by MTS to see if it is sufficient, valid, authentic and current to be used towards evidence requirements;
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Checklist (For student, 190KB PDF v3.0)
- Required evidence template (Employer declaration, 80KB PDF v3.0)
This information may be assessed by workplace health and safety, all parties involved on the document could possibly be interviewed by the department to confirm validity.
Forklift Training Options:
Option 1 For experienced, not-licensed operators
Option 2 RTO delivered formal training and employee logs required hours at workplace
Why train with Mengel Training Services?
Mengel Training Services (The Registered Training Organisation of Ideal Driving School - RTO31800, certified to deliver TLILIC2001 Licence to operate a forklift truck) provide:
- Training for safer, more productive worksites;
- Advancing your career with the right training;
- Small groups with 1-4 students;
- Highly qualified, experienced & respected trainers;
- Company compliance training, to meet your legal requirements (COR);
- All-weather training facility;
- Partnering with leading forklift equipment supplier SQMH.