Multi-Combination Truck Driver Licence Training
Road Ranger Gearbox (Open, unrestricted)
This course is for serious road professionals who need to upgrade or re-familiarise with modern day driving practises.
The Ideal Driving School Multi-Combination licence training vehicles are hand picked by Shane Mengel to represent the driving opportunities and employment requirements of the Transport Industry.
The multi-combination units are trucks and trailers that have been purchased from some of Australia's premier transport companies. Combine this with our multi-combination trainers who are industry experienced and industry respected they have “been there - done that”. This gives you the best learning experience possible. Call Ideal now to see which course best suits your needs.
Basic Overview of vehicle type
B Double or Road Train: Ideal Driving School provides in-house training, assessment and licensing. No Queensland Transport testing required. Specialised training from industry experts, trainers with years of professional operator experience and knowledge as well as relevant qualifications.
How it works
Ideal Driving School, in partnership with Mengel Training Services RTO (registered training organisation) No. 31800 certified to deliver TLIC4006 Drive multi-combination vehicle, conduct Multi-Combination training sessions (1-2 days), designed to give you the very best driving experience and exposure possible. Ideal can deliver specific training courses to suit operators or employers designed around the types of working conditions you will experience.
What we do better than the rest
- Real trainers - industry experienced and respected.
- Real vehicles - trucks and trailers purchased from leading Australian Transport Companies.
- Real driver training.
- Full length multi-combination vehicles 26 metres NOT 19 metres.
- 18 Speed manual gearbox - option
- Automatic gearbox - option
- Loaded multi-combination vehicles NOT empty.
- Highways NOT freeways - Driving real terrain.
The Multi-Combination Ideal Truck used is Industry Standard
- Electronic Engines
- Road Ranger gearbox (no restrictions - crash gearbox)
- Engine brakes
- Power steering
- ABS Brakes
- Insured for driver training
Ideal Driving School provides our students with…
- Industry credible vehicles (Ex major fleet vehicles);
- Industry experienced and respected trainers (All who have had extensive involvement within the Transport Industry);
- The Driver Training vehicles have the Industry standard required features.